‘How to Guide’ – Entry, tips, rules and regulations
Our easy to complete digital entry form can be found here
Key dates for 2019 entry
- Call for entries – 30th April 2019
- Closing date for entries – 4th June 2019 extended to 11th June 2019 6pm
- Shortlist announcement – June 2019
- Awards dinner – 17th October 2019
All work submitted for the MPA Inspiration Awards 2019 must have taken place between 1st March 2018 and 30th April 2019 to qualify.
Remember answer the questions with the correct word count, be clear, concise and cover all aspects within the entry form.
What does it cost?
- MPA members first entry is free
- All further entries £79 per entry plus VAT
- Non members £99 per entry plus VAT
- Student Award category entries are free
Once you have submitted your entry, payment is required through the Awards entry website. Non payment will result in your entry being void.
If you want to consider joining the MPA please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules and Regulations
- The office that is entering much be based within the Greater Manchester region and the work submitted must have been created by that office
- Collaboration must be between companies who are based in Greater Manchester
- Valid entries submitted must contain work that was created between 1st March 2018 and 30th April 2019 to qualify
- All entries must not exceed the word count and will be disqualified by judges should this be the case
- Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered into
- Do not enter the same campaign/project into more than 3 categories
- Entries not meeting the criteria as stated will be disqualified
- You can enter as many categories as you like providing the same campaign or projects is not entered more than three times
- Note please do not just copy and paste the same entry into various catergories – understand the criteria for each and respond accordinlgy
- Student Award Only – Process of Judging:
1. Only one entry per person
2. All entries will be collated by Jeff McCarthy, MMU and then distributed to the judging panel. Jeff takes no part in the judging process in order to avoid any conflict of interest.
3. A shortlist of 10 will be selected. All shortlisted entrants will be awarded MPA student membership (£25 each)
4. The shortlist will be forwarded to the MPA judging panel
5. The judges will select 3 finalists from the shortlist
6. Each finalist will attend the 2019 MPA Awards at the iconic Midland Hotel, 17th October 2019
7. The winner will be announced on the night and prize awarded – Prize consists of commemorative award, MPA student membership, career and recruitment advice (e.g. CV, interview technique).
- Keep it simple and easy to understand
- Get over the key points consicely
- Demonstrate results – this is what judges are looking for
- Make it interesting and easy for the judges to understand
- Enter the right category – not sure contact email@example.com
The MPA Team