Welcome to Two+Two. An event that brings together the industry to nurture and find those ‘Rising Stars’.
Now in its 4th year, Two+Two is the premier event for Creative and Marketing students in the North.
Organised by Creative Resource and a committee from the industry including agencies such as Havas Lynx, McCann Manchester, 21 Grams, Access, Bearded Fellows, APS Group, Po.Ke and Dead Pixel. The event enables the next generation of talent to connect with industry, gain experience and receive expert mentorship.
Two+Two is not only for students looking to enter the industry, but for professionals wanting to give something back and nurture, and spot, the next generation of talent. Huge numbers of graduates have found roles through Two+Two so far. To find out more about Two+Two you can check out the Two+Two videos on YouTube from previous events.
- 1 day event. This year virtual via the superb Hopin platform on Thursday 25th March
- 150 creative and marketing students from over a dozen universities, courses include Graphic Design, Creative Advertising, Marketing, PR.
- Split into teams of 5 from different universities and courses, this is often the first time they’ve worked with people from other disciplines, something they’ll be expected to do from Day 1 when in the industry.
- They are set a brief and work with industry mentors throughout the day on their creative and strategic response.
- Shortlisted teams present to the panel of expert judges and one team is crowned the winner.
Opportunities to get involved
- We need mentors to work with the teams of students throughout the day. Mentors can be from any background across the creative and marketing spectrum, and vary in level of experience too, we have lots of senior level people, but also some businesses find it a useful experience for their staff with 2-5 years’ experience to spend the day mentoring. This is a full day commitment.
- We also need people to come along to network, chat and give advice to students 1 to 1. This is likely to be post-4pm on the day.
- We also have virtual booths available as well for any business looking to showcase themselves to 2021 graduates. These can be fully branded, with videos/presentations embedded, resources available for students to download, can be manned by someone or not, there is an option for group chats as well as 1 to 1 chats, and there is an option for students to register their interest/drop their CV on any booth.
To discuss getting involved, and getting front and centre with the best creative and marketing graduates of 2021, contact Phil Cookson at Creative Resource email@example.com