Kate Harris, Head of Regional Development
NABS (National Advertising Benevolent Society) is here to support everyone in the world of advertising and media.
We offer unbiased professional advice and support, alongside crisis financial grants.
We also offer a wide range of everyday services and fundraising events that provide the industry with fantastic networking platforms.
NABS is funded entirely by voluntary donations from the media and advertising community that it supports.
• The NABS Advice Line takes over 7,000 calls a year, offering unbiased and confidential advice across a whole spectrum of issues. Trained staff on our Advice Line are there to help guide you on how best to manage any issue you may be facing at any stage of your career and life. By giving you impartial advice, you are then better equipped to deal with the situation with confidence and take the next step.
• If you need to talk our advisors are here to listen. We can offer you support and guidance on any issue ranging from bereavement and long term sickness to stress and personal problems. We have a wealth of experience in-house and can also give you access to a network of useful contacts and information.
• We can provide financial support to help both you and your dependents through difficult times. To be eligible you’ll need to demonstrate that you’ve spent the majority of your working life in the world of advertising. All decisions regarding financial support are made by an independent committee in total confidence and are based on the information you provide to our advisors through a formal application process.
• Career development from mentoring, guidance, planning, support and one-to-one coaching
• As well as our core services NABS offers a full calendar of Networking Knowledge events
• NABS Partner Cards now enable all employees to engage with NABS directly (from just £25 per head) giving them access to a huge range of personalised benefits and talks.
To find out more about NABS Services or to sign up to a NABS Partner Card, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For full service and events listings, or to make a donation visit our website today www.nabs.org.uk
For specific information about NABS in the North West, please contact Kate Harris, Head of Regional Development at email@example.com